<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2401782729915949707\x26blogName\x3dCil\x27s+Cozy+Corner\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://jcily.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://jcily.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5502615249830686487', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
moi
Photobucket

Yosely. Cily. Jo. 郭臻璎。
Full time student. Translator and tutor.
Sarcasm plus cynicism mixed with genuine concern.
LOVE reading.
SHOEaholic.
Addicted to Western TV series.
Introvert AND extrovert at the same time.



wish list
NO REGRET
college again, major in Japanese literature
move out from Medan
a new phone
♥ a new digital camera
♥ great main job + fun side job
♥ certainty ;)

next to read
Wuthering Heights ~ Emily Brontë
The Book of Tomorrow ~ Cecelia Ahern
那个女孩叫 Feeling ~ 藤井树

daily reads

standing ovation to
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

my other hideouts
days by days
Push Or Pull
Thursday, May 5, 2011 @ 8:35 PM

Either you pulled yourself away or we pushed you away. Or did you pull yourself away and push us away?
(My Twitter this afternoon)

I'm losing this friend of mine. We used to be 无话不说 kind of friend. No matter what we were doing, we always spared some time to contact each other, be it through the phone or the internet. We never had enough of each other.

Then, things changed. This friend lost enthusiasm in what I tell. Not only did she not respond me as eagerly as she used to, she also looked sick of my stories. It hurt. In the beginning, I couldn't stop blaming myself. I felt my story bored her or that she had enough of my endless whining of the same topic. I tried to stop telling the same tale, in the hope she would be more excited. Nah, it didn't work either.

I attempted to get into her world as well, in case she wanted to be heard instead of listening to me everyday, major fail too. My questions were answered briefly, if I was lucky enough to get her to reply me.

I thought I pushed her away unintentionally. But now that I give it a second thought, I didn't! She pulled herself from us and then pushed us away.

Several repeated shots and I surrendered. It's pointless to hold on to somebody who doesn't want to stay. One day you are inseparable, the next day you are strangers. Ironic, isn't it?

Dear friend,

I have no idea if you read this. I sincerely hope you do. How are you?

I miss you.

Come back please.

C

darLINKs