<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2401782729915949707\x26blogName\x3dCil\x27s+Cozy+Corner\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://jcily.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://jcily.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5502615249830686487', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
moi
Photobucket

Yosely. Cily. Jo. 郭臻璎。
Full time student. Translator and tutor.
Sarcasm plus cynicism mixed with genuine concern.
LOVE reading.
SHOEaholic.
Addicted to Western TV series.
Introvert AND extrovert at the same time.



wish list
NO REGRET
college again, major in Japanese literature
move out from Medan
a new phone
♥ a new digital camera
♥ great main job + fun side job
♥ certainty ;)

next to read
Wuthering Heights ~ Emily Brontë
The Book of Tomorrow ~ Cecelia Ahern
那个女孩叫 Feeling ~ 藤井树

daily reads

standing ovation to
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

my other hideouts
days by days
After the Test Has Gone
Monday, October 10, 2011 @ 3:41 PM

For the very first time since I moved here, I've got the chance to nua! Fufufu~~ My mid test was pretty okay, I hope I could pass with flying colours. *pray*

Anyway, Agus' friend came to Bandung last weekend. Agus asked if his friend could crash at my place for some days, which is absolutely okay with me. He forgot to mention that his friend is Korean. =.=" Kim So Young speaks fluent Japanese and English, so we had no difficulties in communicating. She is a wonderful and super brave woman! She has been backpacking for three months and still counting. Her target is one year. Omoo! I can't imagine if I have to travel to places where I can't understand the language.

Pictures!!

With my housemates!
Daevon - So Young onnie - Ci Linda - Ci Dewi - Moi - Lavie


Vianly said whoever sees this picture will never think I'm that kolao girl. =pp

The legendary Korean heart shape.

Vera (my closest classmate here) - So Young onnie - moi - Mbak Ike (she's on honeymoon!)

In the angkot on our way back to my boarding house.

Local people like to eat cilok so very much. And I don't get that.

Booze session!!

皆さん、乾杯!

Buddhist festival in Festival Citylink.

Early Christmas present for me, anyone? *batting eyelashes*

She LOVES everything in J.Co.

Amazed at street singers.

He was like, "Take the picture from this angle, it looks better." Lol?

Sierra.

Bandung night view from Sierra.

That's a wrap!

PS: I know I look neck-less in the last photo. =.="

darLINKs