<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2401782729915949707\x26blogName\x3dCil\x27s+Cozy+Corner\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://jcily.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://jcily.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5502615249830686487', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
moi
Photobucket

Yosely. Cily. Jo. 郭臻璎。
Full time student. Translator and tutor.
Sarcasm plus cynicism mixed with genuine concern.
LOVE reading.
SHOEaholic.
Addicted to Western TV series.
Introvert AND extrovert at the same time.



wish list
NO REGRET
college again, major in Japanese literature
move out from Medan
a new phone
♥ a new digital camera
♥ great main job + fun side job
♥ certainty ;)

next to read
Wuthering Heights ~ Emily Brontë
The Book of Tomorrow ~ Cecelia Ahern
那个女孩叫 Feeling ~ 藤井树

daily reads

standing ovation to
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

my other hideouts
days by days
Missy Me
Sunday, November 13, 2011 @ 3:55 PM

They say you dream of somebody because that person misses you. With these two dreams about that certain somebody two days in a row, I guess that person is missing me? ;) But then it would also mean that you dream of me every single day, heh? :">

As I was lying on my bed, hundreds of what-ifs and if-onlys popped out. I used to believe that if I regret nothing, then I won't have any unanswered questions. Ahh~ I hate this emo side of me. It's like nothing is good enough for me.

He often says, "Just because you're not happy, you blame the whole world." *sigh* I miss sitting with him, doing our own stuff and enjoying the silence. I miss how he always tried his best to treat me like a princess even though most of the time I didn't deserve it. I miss how he would let me do whatever I want, eat whatever, as long as I was happy. I miss his home-cooked Indomie goreng. I miss his smell. I miss how he side-eyed me when I said something weird. I miss sharing our absurd music collection. I miss how he would come to my house unannounced. I miss his ridiculous sense of humour. I miss my comfort zone.

And hey, did you know that I miss you the most? The silent long phone call, the unimportant arguments we always had. I miss how we yelled at each other when we're annoyed or just because we felt like doing it. I miss waiting for midnight just so I could nag you with my endless selfish rants. I miss counting days to meeting you. I miss pretending that I never needed you. I miss acting as if I was tough. I miss everything about you. I miss how you were my rock.

I miss those two great guys. I miss being that little girl.

darLINKs