<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2401782729915949707\x26blogName\x3dCil\x27s+Cozy+Corner\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://jcily.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://jcily.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5502615249830686487', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
moi
Photobucket

Yosely. Cily. Jo. 郭臻璎。
Full time student. Translator and tutor.
Sarcasm plus cynicism mixed with genuine concern.
LOVE reading.
SHOEaholic.
Addicted to Western TV series.
Introvert AND extrovert at the same time.



wish list
NO REGRET
college again, major in Japanese literature
move out from Medan
a new phone
♥ a new digital camera
♥ great main job + fun side job
♥ certainty ;)

next to read
Wuthering Heights ~ Emily Brontë
The Book of Tomorrow ~ Cecelia Ahern
那个女孩叫 Feeling ~ 藤井树

daily reads

standing ovation to
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

my other hideouts
days by days
Bottle Up
Monday, December 26, 2011 @ 4:12 PM

Another weekend went just like that. Zap! and it's all gone. Which means I had a terrific one!! Well, thanks to all the fun I had, Mr. Fever came to visit me last night and is overstaying my welcome. *sigh*

Anyway, when I said I had fun, people should get that by "fun" I mean "food". Yes, food and lots of food!! I've crossed some items from my to-eat list and I really can't wait for Vianly to come back home. Me want bakso Barokah and nasi Gumarang! *drool*

1. Sate Padang Nasional.
2. Mie Pangsit 09 (Binjai)
3. Tahukua Heci (Brahrang)
4. Indomie Goreng Elisabeth
5-6. Ucok Durian

Urm, there was actually more food from Sushi Tei and Taipan BUT I forgot to take any photos as I went siao once the food was served. *blush*


Gathering with some LBD-ers on Christmas day. They're like the best friends EVER. We've graduated from high school for more than SEVEN YEARS yet we still talk like we've never been separated. That is something, right? Jose asked me to plan for something on NYE. I guess I'm still the EO + Queen Bee. :">

On a total different note, I've got something pretty huge on the 30th. To say I'm excited is a total understatement!! I'm all wheeeeee and whoaaaaaaa!! Not like it makes any sense, I know. Wish me luck, will you? ;)

darLINKs