<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2401782729915949707\x26blogName\x3dCil\x27s+Cozy+Corner\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://jcily.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://jcily.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5502615249830686487', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
moi
Photobucket

Yosely. Cily. Jo. 郭臻璎。
Full time student. Translator and tutor.
Sarcasm plus cynicism mixed with genuine concern.
LOVE reading.
SHOEaholic.
Addicted to Western TV series.
Introvert AND extrovert at the same time.



wish list
NO REGRET
college again, major in Japanese literature
move out from Medan
a new phone
♥ a new digital camera
♥ great main job + fun side job
♥ certainty ;)

next to read
Wuthering Heights ~ Emily Brontë
The Book of Tomorrow ~ Cecelia Ahern
那个女孩叫 Feeling ~ 藤井树

daily reads

standing ovation to
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

my other hideouts
days by days
Little Bird
Friday, December 23, 2011 @ 8:52 PM

Checked my final test score online last night and it was major disappointment. Nope, I'm not talking about the final test itself but the KAT scores are killing me!

I got 8 for both Hatsuon and Hyoki. I was kinda expecting my Hatsuon KAT to be low as I didn't submit the final assignment. Thus, I deserve it, right? But HYOKI? THAT I didn't see it coming. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? It's the only subject I was sure I could nail! Okay, I was absent for two or three times for the whole semester, but we're allowed to skip the classes for SIX times! I was always one of the first students to finish the tasks given in the class, mind you, most of the time I was the first! WHAT DID I DO TO GET THAT 8? Is it because I missed ONE quiz due to my little escapade to Jakarta? Dammit!!

If I'm not wrong I also missed ONE quiz in my Hyogen class yet my score isn't that low. Not to mention, I once score 5 in one of the quizzes because I misread the instruction. What happened in Hyoki?

I feel nothing but a total failure. And this side of me isn't something I can handle on my own. Shoot.

darLINKs