<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2401782729915949707\x26blogName\x3dCil\x27s+Cozy+Corner\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://jcily.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://jcily.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5502615249830686487', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
moi
Photobucket

Yosely. Cily. Jo. 郭臻璎。
Full time student. Translator and tutor.
Sarcasm plus cynicism mixed with genuine concern.
LOVE reading.
SHOEaholic.
Addicted to Western TV series.
Introvert AND extrovert at the same time.



wish list
NO REGRET
college again, major in Japanese literature
move out from Medan
a new phone
♥ a new digital camera
♥ great main job + fun side job
♥ certainty ;)

next to read
Wuthering Heights ~ Emily Brontë
The Book of Tomorrow ~ Cecelia Ahern
那个女孩叫 Feeling ~ 藤井树

daily reads

standing ovation to
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

my other hideouts
days by days
Fast Car
Sunday, March 25, 2012 @ 3:46 PM

Yes, I'm back to fangirling life!

As most of my close friends know, I've been a diehard fans of Lee Hom for years. Like I literally go siao when I see any stuff related to him. I still remember I once squeaked in Sun Plaza just because they put Lee Hom's standing poster there. Or when I was so touched that J bought me Lee Hom's CD that I literally shed tears. Yeah, THAT siao. However, I've NEVER ever imagined any dirty stuff about Lee Hom. It's all limited to "Yeah, I love him so, but that's that."

BUT, this K-pop world made me become a pervert, like seriously! Especially when it's related to Big Bang. Omooo!!! You have no idea how dirty my mind is when I see them on screen. Siao. Seungri's sex voice! TOP's sex eyes! And of course the sex God himself, GD! Instant orgasms on the spot. *sigh* Just like what Vanda said, "Sent me straight to heaven and hell at the same time." Lols.

Anyway, K-pop fangirl's life isn't the only comeback I made this week. *drumroll* I went back to kitchen! Been cooking real stuff for almost a week now, by "real stuff" I mean no instant noodle crap. To my surprise, I am still able to cook well, considering the last time I cooked was in, well, 2007 or 2008 on that trip to Brastagi with LBD-ers. =)

Not to miss the fun, the angelic side of mine is making its comeback as well! =))

Me: I am not that bitchy and phai enough to use people. Sure it will boost my ego and pride, but it just doesn't feel right.
N: Bitchy not but phai maybe! After all you planted it in mine many many years ago.
Me: Planted what?
N: Twistedness. Hahaha.

I hope that little angel in me manages to stay a bit longer. Lols.

darLINKs