<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2401782729915949707\x26blogName\x3dCil\x27s+Cozy+Corner\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://jcily.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://jcily.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5502615249830686487', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
moi
Photobucket

Yosely. Cily. Jo. 郭臻璎。
Full time student. Translator and tutor.
Sarcasm plus cynicism mixed with genuine concern.
LOVE reading.
SHOEaholic.
Addicted to Western TV series.
Introvert AND extrovert at the same time.



wish list
NO REGRET
college again, major in Japanese literature
move out from Medan
a new phone
♥ a new digital camera
♥ great main job + fun side job
♥ certainty ;)

next to read
Wuthering Heights ~ Emily Brontë
The Book of Tomorrow ~ Cecelia Ahern
那个女孩叫 Feeling ~ 藤井树

daily reads

standing ovation to
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

my other hideouts
days by days
Lonely No More
Saturday, March 3, 2012 @ 10:35 PM

Greetings from Medan!

This sudden escapade is God's way of telling me those things I missed. If I weren't here, I would still be clueless. You know how you suppress your feelings just so the other party won't get worried? Exactly what mom and I are doing to each other. Mom's face when she saw me was priceless! I am happy that she is happy to see me!!

The impulsive plane-tix purchase is one of the best decisions ever! Family and friends in Medan are really irreplaceable. Hohoho~~ Mom, Vianly and of course J. ;)

XO Suki and Opal Coffee.

Love this candid photo of mine!

Anyway, turned out I wasn't the only one with sudden plan. S is leaving for Jakarta for good tomorrow. I thought J was joking when he told me so. *sigh* Our little farewell session was free from tears. However, it's pretty hard to hold back my tears when I realised three of us would be in three different cities.

See you in Java, S. ;)

Me: He's leaving tomorrow. I'm leaving soon as well. You will be all by yourself here.
J: Heh?
Me: Yeah. All this time you've had only me and him. You have no other friends!
J: ...
Me: See?! That's why! Don't be so kolao anymore!
J: I can still look for other friends.
Me: You have nobody.
J: I can ask xxx out. Or I can text yyy when I'm bored.
Me: TRY! *angry face*

It's not that I'm being irrationally jealous. I just don't like those two he mentioned. So, dear J, if you read this, don't you dare look for them, k? ;)

darLINKs