<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2401782729915949707\x26blogName\x3dCil\x27s+Cozy+Corner\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://jcily.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://jcily.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5502615249830686487', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
moi
Photobucket

Yosely. Cily. Jo. 郭臻璎。
Full time student. Translator and tutor.
Sarcasm plus cynicism mixed with genuine concern.
LOVE reading.
SHOEaholic.
Addicted to Western TV series.
Introvert AND extrovert at the same time.



wish list
NO REGRET
college again, major in Japanese literature
move out from Medan
a new phone
♥ a new digital camera
♥ great main job + fun side job
♥ certainty ;)

next to read
Wuthering Heights ~ Emily Brontë
The Book of Tomorrow ~ Cecelia Ahern
那个女孩叫 Feeling ~ 藤井树

daily reads

standing ovation to
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

my other hideouts
days by days
Lego House
Tuesday, May 1, 2012 @ 10:42 PM

I love this city because you were here. I hate that city because you are there. This and that, here and there, who defines what?

The weekend was, urm, okay? I enjoyed being there even though I still have no idea why you insisted on me going there despite your condition and my hectic schedule. Well, I had my guess, but as it didn't happened either, so yeah, I'm still clueless.

I'm really grateful that in spite of the endless quarrels we have been having recently, we could still be able to spend a night together without punching each other on the face. Lols. I honestly can't remember when we last had such civilized talk. More like I did all the talking and you just sat there, listening to me babbling. :">

Nevertheless, you killed the joy by saying we need to re-evaluate the "relationship". "What relationship?" I asked. You hesitated for a while before answering, "This 'relationship' we are having." I must have looked super puzzled that you continued again, "Well, let's end this 'relationship' and stick to friendship, shall we?" Flabbergasted, I was.

"Tell me how to end something that doesn't even exist. We have no 'relationship' to begin with," said I defensively. You thought and then answered, "Whatever it is, let's end it." I laughed hysterically, "Ending thing isn't as easy as saying it, you know. It doesn't end just because you say it. It ends when it's ended without we realizing it. The time will come, one day." Shaking your head, you asked, "Don't you want to go back to normal?"

Now then, it's not that I'm not eager to go back to normal, but I don't know how to define our normalcy. You know, we're never even normal to begin with. I know we still refer to each other as friends, but are we even friends? Do friends behave like we do? Do they treat each other like how we do? I don't think so. We failed as friends once we let the incident happen. Urm, maybe it's the "relationship" you're talking about?

It's your fault for initiating it, yet it's my fault for going with it. It takes two to tango. Let's proceed as I say, shall we? Let things take their course, no rush, no fuss, no promises. If it's meant to end, it will end no matter what. After all, we can't be awkward forever, right?

Till then, amigo.

darLINKs