<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2401782729915949707\x26blogName\x3dCil\x27s+Cozy+Corner\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://jcily.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://jcily.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5502615249830686487', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
moi
Photobucket

Yosely. Cily. Jo. 郭臻璎。
Full time student. Translator and tutor.
Sarcasm plus cynicism mixed with genuine concern.
LOVE reading.
SHOEaholic.
Addicted to Western TV series.
Introvert AND extrovert at the same time.



wish list
NO REGRET
college again, major in Japanese literature
move out from Medan
a new phone
♥ a new digital camera
♥ great main job + fun side job
♥ certainty ;)

next to read
Wuthering Heights ~ Emily Brontë
The Book of Tomorrow ~ Cecelia Ahern
那个女孩叫 Feeling ~ 藤井树

daily reads

standing ovation to
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

my other hideouts
days by days
I Remember
Friday, September 7, 2012 @ 10:45 PM

 

“遠く離れていても目を閉じれば。
ほら心はそばにいる。
誰よりも愛の意味を力を知ってるから。”

Well, I haven't updated for, err, more than three months? Got busy with my final exam for last semester and his visit. Meant to update once I got home but the internet connection was so lousy that I had to depend on my bb to survive my cyber life. I know, I know.

I've made some drastic change to myself since the end of last month. Dyed my hair red (although it came out brown) using Beauty Labo and had my hair cut (impulsively) in Anata. I was having the shiok creambath session when I decided THAT might be the perfect moment to have my hair chopped. Won't lie to you, I did pray and pray that the stylist would be good enough.

At first, Mas Yus (the hairstylist from Anata) kept persuading me not to have my hair cut short, saying how my long neck and tall figure might not go well with short hair. Told him I had had bob years ago and it looked just fine. He finally gave in although he kept telling me he wouldn't cut as short as I wanted. He did a good job on my hair, if I may say so myself. People have been complementing how I look fresh and young with this hair style. Hehe. Except him who told me I look like some auntie in Sambu. Err..

I also decided to leave the gembel style I've adopted since I moved to Bandung and go back to the old me. Sion said, "I wonder how they will react when they see you wearing a dress. Just like when you're in Medan." Most likely it will shock my friends, considering how Vera reacted when I went to college wearing crop tee. *sigh*

All in all, I'm pretty glad to be back to college. Except for the quizzes. Hey, have I mentioned that I got 50% off of the tuition fee? Yes, I got the scholarship! Yay for me!!

darLINKs