<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2401782729915949707\x26blogName\x3dCil\x27s+Cozy+Corner\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://jcily.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://jcily.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5502615249830686487', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
moi
Photobucket

Yosely. Cily. Jo. 郭臻璎。
Full time student. Translator and tutor.
Sarcasm plus cynicism mixed with genuine concern.
LOVE reading.
SHOEaholic.
Addicted to Western TV series.
Introvert AND extrovert at the same time.



wish list
NO REGRET
college again, major in Japanese literature
move out from Medan
a new phone
♥ a new digital camera
♥ great main job + fun side job
♥ certainty ;)

next to read
Wuthering Heights ~ Emily Brontë
The Book of Tomorrow ~ Cecelia Ahern
那个女孩叫 Feeling ~ 藤井树

daily reads

standing ovation to
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

my other hideouts
days by days
At Every Level
Wednesday, December 26, 2012 @ 3:36 PM

I used to believe that distance is just a number but the universe has been playing me so hard that I had to admit that distance is everything. Oh, and timing as well. Timing has been cruel on us the past few weeks. Or should I say, months? Potato potato. I don't mind to wait, but I need certainty. I need to know how long do I have to wait and if the wait is worth all the pain.

Despite all the hindrance, you've once again shown that every obstacles would mean nothing once we, or in this case, you, make up our mind. Your unspoken thoughts never cease to touch me, not even once. It still feels surreal how you went through all the way and trouble to accompany me when I needed you most. For that, I thank you very much.

Call me self-centered, but I don't think I could go as far as you did. Haha. I've just proven what you said two years ago, that I'm incapable of sacrificing when it comes to us. Maybe it's not that I am not able to sacrifice, but it's because I am not a gambler, and I sure don't want to bet on us. For taking risk on us, I thank you very much.

For providing me the security any girl would ask for, thank you very much. For the certain uncertainty, thank you very much. For being you, thank you very much.

Till then.

darLINKs